Happy Monday guys! I’m a little late on this one, but I was holding out (with crossed fingers) that tonight’s dinner would be a hit and I could blog about it. Total fail! This is the second time we’ve tried to make curry with no luck. I think we need some help from our friends over at Let Loose Littell.
Ben and I made this on Saturday night and were in food heaven after eating this one on the couch with a glass of wine (beer for Ben). Yes, we sat on the couch drinking and eating on a Saturday night…and loved every second of it
This one is easy (I mean…what do I make that’s hard?) and yummy and what more can you ask for?
Turkey, Cheddar & Avocado Paninis with Salad
Enough to make 6 sandwiches
- 1 Loaf of Fresh Baked Bread, sliced (we use whatever’s on sale at Whole Foods, but Ciabatta or Sour Dough is always a good choice)
- 1/2 Pound Deli Turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 12 slices of blocked Cheddar Cheese (Cabot is a MUST! Trust me…you’ll never eat Kraft again)
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- Pre-packaged Salad Mix (We use OrganicGirl)
- Goddess Dressing (Annie’s or Whole Foods brand are both delish)